Thank you for registering for our Annual The Mayfly Project’s 25 On the Fly Tournament!
Tournament Dates: May 22nd and 23rd, sun rise to sunset each day.
We will be in touch in April to follow up on any extra details and report on tournament challengers across the country!
Here’s what you need to do before the tournament:
- Understand the tournament rules, shot lists, and how the point system works for this tournament.
- Set up your Cinebody account and download the app if you have an iPhone.
- Plan out your tournament weekend: where do you plan to fish and what your strategy to win might be!!!
How To Use Cinebody:
- Download the Cinebody app from itunes/app store.
- Sign up via email or Facebook.
- In the top blue bar, enter the project code: (TBA)
- Start filming!
The app has a built in shot list that you can scroll through; it will guide you on the exact shots we want to gather for the tournament.
- Go to www.pro.cinebody.com and sign up.
- Enter the project code and select The Mayfly Project’s 25 On the Fly
- Check out the shot list prior to the tournament and understand the footage you need to capture.
- Take videos on your Android device and when you return to cell service, you can upload the footage to the website in the correct shot-list categories.
Make sure you only film Horizontally and you only shoot your videos on the tournament weekend!
If you do not follow the tournament rules, you will be removed from the tournament.
Best of luck and thank you for supporting foster children via fly fishing!!!
Please contact us for any tournament questions!
firstname.lastname@example.org for technical Cinebody questions/judging questions
Kaitlin@themayflyproject.com, Jess@themayflyproject.com for general tournament questions